PLEASURE VS SATISFACTION
Plenty of fitness programs sell you on the pleasure.
- in a hard workout completed
- in the live DJ beats
- of how good they promise you will look
- of a gang of people all striving for the same things
We prefer to talk about the satisfaction.
- of a job well done
- of a new skill learned
- of patience shown and rewarded
- of a goal achieved
- of a deep connection with members of the community that goes beyond a high five.
Nothing wrong with a little pleasure, but it tends to be fleeting.
Much like most people's fitness......